Hello reader. I’m a Baltic/Kemetic something pagan, and this is my religious blog. 🙂 Some facts about myself:
- I’m a writer.
- I’m a pagan. (Okay, you probably guessed that.)
- I love reading fantasy.
My religious practices go like this:
- I worship the Baltic gods. In theory, I worship all of them. Sort of. I’m still figuring it out.
- I worship some of the Kemetic gods. I don’t try to worship all of them. I just don’t.
- The core of my religious practice revolves around Saule. She’s a Baltic sun goddess, and you’ll be hearing a lot about her from me. (“Excuse me, but have you heard of Our Lady and Savior, Saule?” *Hands a pamphlet*)
And the deities I’m currently working into my practice are:
- Saule (Baltic sun goddess)
- Perkunas (Baltic thunder god)
- Marsava (Baltic welfare goddess)
- Menuo (Baltic moon god… noticing a pattern?)
- Sobek (Kemetic God of the Nile)
… And that’s my religion in a nutshell. No, it doesn’t have a name, though parts of it do. (I’m a Kemetic, and I’m a Baltic pagan, and sometimes I go with Baltic/Kemetic pagan)
So! That’s my first post. I look forwards to seeing you soon later on the blog! 🙂